FRUIT FRUIT

Excellent Animation

The animation style was superb. Enjoyed this movie a lot. Thanks.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Nice

My first initial thought of this was why the hell is it in the front page?! But as the music started playing and I saw his picture, I started to miss MJ even more.

Patchman:Simple Pleasures Patchman:Simple Pleasures

Simply Great

I always enjoy your stuff. Brilliant!

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Fun

Something so funny, turned so epic. A difficult task, but you managed to pull it off with perfection.

Tactical Directive Pt1 v1 Tactical Directive Pt1 v1

Great Job

Continue the good work my friend!

Exile Preliminary 3 Exile Preliminary 3

Congrrats on Frontpage

I knew you could do it buddy. See, all those years mentoring you paid off, didn't it.

RiverJordan responds:

You.. didn't mentor me... BUT THANKS!

How to Enlarge your Penis How to Enlarge your Penis

I loved it!

Best cartoon ever!LOLOLOLOL

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

WAH!

Mariiaaaaa! Wahhhh! I loled all the way till the end.

Exile Preliminary 1 Exile Preliminary 1

A true treasure

There are thousands of cartoons in Newgrounds ,and it is cartoons like these that make it all worthwhile in visiting this site. This is a cartoon that looks like it took dedication, time, and most importantly a love for wanting to create. Your animation is inspiring and the ability to create a mind-blowing cartoon by taking the power of story over visual beauty is truly a feat you have accompolished. Your works like these are what links true art to advertisement art. Keep up the good work and input more treasures like these into Newgrounds.

TooF Military Intel TooF Military Intel

Love it!!!

Wow you make amazing cartoons. Are you a female? Cuzz if you are I live in TOrrance, and I would love to take you out. I am a flash teacher in UCLA, and I think you have good imagination. I will take you out to chinese restaurant. Call UCLA and ask for Mr.Yang, if you're intrested. Bye Sexy